The quarterly journal of the Cambrian Institute, which was established following a disagreement between the editors of Archaeologia Cambrensis. Amongst the periodicals contents are articles on philology, topography, botany, biography, music, literary history, poetry and reviews. The periodical was edited until June 1862 by the cleric and antiquary, John Williams (Ab Ithel, 1811-1862), and subsequently by the cleric, antiquary and eisteddfodwr, Thomas James (Llallawg, 1817-1879). Associated titles: The Cambrian Quarterly Journal (June- December 1856).
Publication Frequency: Quarterly
Publication Language: English
Publication Location: London
Publisher Details: Longmans & Co., J. R. Smith [etc.]
First Available Issue: 1854
Last Available Issue: 1864