ANNUAL MEETING, 1913. THE ANNUAL MEETING of the Powys-land Club was held in the Museum, Welshpool, on Wednesday, December 31st, when there were present the Chairman of the Council, the Ven. Archdeacon Thomas, who presided in the absence of the President, the Earl of Powis, Mr. T. Simpson Jones, Hon Secretary, the Rev. Canon Davis, D.D., Mr. Llewelyn Howell, Mrs. Llewelyn Howell, Miss Grace Jones, Westwood; Miss F. Howell, the Rev. G. Williams, Pool Quay; the Rev. Irving Watson, the Rev. E. D. Thomas, the Rev. Father Moore, the Rev. Basil Evan Jones, Messrs. G D. Harrison, C. Shuker, W. Sinclair Jones, Robert Owen, Charles Galloway, Noel Turner and Dr. Elliott. Apologies for absence were received from the President, Messrs. J. Marshall Dugdale, Mostyn Pryce, Morris P. Jones, J B. Willans, Lloyd Owen and the Rev. J. Williams. Mr. Dugdale, in his letter, mentioned that he had a good deal of material ready for a history of the parish of Llanfyllin from 1861 to the present date. Mr. MOSTYN PRYCE suggested that, if there were any members who possessed in early archives old farm leases, deeds, etc., 17th century documents or early records connected with the county, it would be of great interest to the Club if they would allow some of them to be printed and annotated. (Hear, hear). THE report. TheSECRETARY, reading the Annual Report, stated- That in accordance with the resolution passed at the last Meeting a petition was sent up by the Powys-land Club on behalf of the claims of Welshpool for the site of the Welsh