The Society visited the National Library on JULY 5th, 1923, and were shown numerous literary relics relating to the county. A visit was also paid to Llandyssul on SEPTEMBER 26th, 1923, where the Society was most lavishly entertained by the local members. A paper by the Rev. E. J. Davies on the Parish Church was read by the Vicar, and an address given by Professor H. J. Rose on "Survivals' The Members also visited two camps in the neighbourhood, viz., Castell Gwynionydd and Dol Llan.