The bilingual religious periodical of the Charing Cross Road Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, London. The periodical's main contents were news from the chapel and the Sunday school, alongside religious articles. Amongst the periodical's editors were the ministers Peter Hughes Griffiths (1871-1937), Ebenezer Gwyn Evans (1898-1958) and J. B. Jenkins. Originally a monthly periodical it was published quarterly between 1941-1953 and 1966-1982, and bimonthly between May 1953 and November 1965.
Publication Frequency: Monthly
Publication Language: Welsh
Publication Location: Llundain [London]
Publisher Details: Eglwys Charing Cross Road
First Available Issue: 1906
Last Available Issue: 1910